http://www.cluelass.com/

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ann Coulter is a Conservative Pin-up

Let's get this straight and clear. I am absolutely sure she knows the difference between single malt scotch and single barrel bourbon and very clear she knows the humorous nuances between why some of Woody Allens movies are boring and none of Monty Pythons Flying Circus, as long as it involves religion, is not. She gets why some Republicans are so whipped, after forty five years of no power, and why Demos are bordering on sheer lunacy. I love to watch the smirk. She is a big picture girl who sees the movement across the board. What part is it that we need to get straight and clear....she does all of that and is a major babe. The best political guest on Television.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eowyn7 said...

Interesting comments. I've added your site to my BLogroll - I like it when people *think* and articulate well :-)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home